The EAP (Europe Asia Policy Centre for Comparative Research) is designed to strengthen Europe-Hong Kong relations through academic activities and network building with local, regional and European partners.
Our main goals include:
- promoting public awareness of Europe, its impact on, and its relationship with Hong Kong.
- promoting academic research and debate about Europe and the European Union.
- developing Europe-oriented multidisciplinary activities in university and secondary schools in Hong Kong, including innovative forms of international collaborative teaching/learning.
- nurturing sustainable networks with partners beyond academic circles (public administration, education, business, civil society, media).
- providing information about European affairs and and any Europe-related issue of interest to Hong Kong citizens.
- promoting dialogue and the sharing of good practice between Hong Kong, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.