Date(s): 20/06/2016 - 24/06/2016
Time: 12:00 am
The 5-day EUAP Summer EU Top-up Programme is organized by the European Union Academic Programme Hong Kong (EUAP) with the support of the European Union (EU) and the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Brussels (HKETO). The aim of the programme is to enhance students?knowledge on the EU and on its role in different global issues.
Date: 20 – 24 June 2016
This unique tailor-made programme includes*:
- Visiting the European institutions including European Commission and European Parliament
- Learning the works of the EU and discussing with the EU officials or experts in person in different areas
- Joining a dialogue session with the representatives of the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Brussels
*The itinerary and programme is subject to change and will be given to chosen participants later on
Students will benefit in:
- Learning the institutional development of European integration;
- Understanding the EU as a global economic player and the importance of its single market; its development under the current crisis
- Overviewing the new united foreign policy of the European Union under the service of European External Action Service (EEAS)
- Acknowledging the role of the European Union in different controversial global issues
- Understanding the relation between Hong Kong and the European Union
- Full-time undergraduate students of Hong Kong Baptist University, the University of Hong Kong or the Chinese University of Hong Kong
Priorities will be given to:
- Students who are going to participate in a summer programme in Europe organized by Hong Kong Baptist University, the University of Hong Kong or the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Students that are not in their final year of studies
How to apply?
Download the document as well as the application form below. Go through the presentation document carefully. Then fill in the application accordingly and send to us by e-mail or in person along with the required documents.
You can find all the details you need inside the presentation document.
Application Deadline: 15 MAY 2016 (extended!)